This Easter, we’re getting creative with our beer. By adding some tasty pairings to our beer tastings.
During the Easter weekend at the Black Oystercatcher, we’ll have the following bites, perfectly paired with each of our beers.
- With our Fraser’s Folly Pale Ale, we’ll pair tasty Chicken Wings.
- Our Pilsner will be served with Grilled Halloumi Cheese.
- We’ll have Baby Brat (or Bratwurst) with our light, spritzy Weizen.
- Pickled Fish will be given with our India Pale Ale.
- And to top it off, we’ll serve Chocolate Truffle from the Black Oystercatcher kitchen with our Moer Koffie Stout (our dessert beer, a collab between Fraser’s Folly and The Beer Country).
On Saturday, I’ll be at The Shed in Struisbaai, joining their delicious Food Market. We’ll be there from 9am onwards, serving Fraser’s Folly beer and Black Oystercatcher wines.
And then on Sunday, we’ll be serving our beer alongside the sounds of rock-blues musician Albert Frost at the Black Oystercatcher.
Tickets are available from Webtickets.